Bishop Cotton Boys School is a private school that was recognized in 1865 by Rev St.Pettigrew. In this school, students study how to work together. Bishop Cotton BoysSchool is for boarders and day scholars.Founded on April 19, 1865, by the St. Mark's church Chaplain, the school took the name of Bishop Cotton of Calcutta. After five years , in 1870, Bihop Cotton Boys School acquired its present site of 13 acres at a cost of Rs. 22,000. This school was a co-education oriented and a separate school 'Bishop Cotton Girls School' was started exclusively for girls later, thus making way for Bishop Cotton Boys School exclusively for boys.
KG to 12th
15, Residency Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar
ICSE & ICS
Boys Only School
School Organization Type