How to Get Direct Admission in MD, MS, BDS, MDS?
Nowadays, a lot of present scenarios are varying day by day. Students can easily get
admission in MD, MS, BDS, MDS Courses through direct entry. KG2PG assists in Direct
Admission in MD, MS, BDS, MDS courses of different medical colleges through
management quota in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
KG2PG Admissions Consultant is the most famous and popularconsultant for direct
admission. KG2PG offers the correct information and guidance for MD, MS, BDS, MDS
admission through management quota. Scroll down this page to get complete
information about Direct Admission in MD, MS, BDS, MDS in Bangalore, Karnataka,
Direct Admission in MD, MS, BDS, MDS Courses
How to Get Direct Admission in MD, MS, BDS, MDS Courses in Bangalore?
Medical courses provided in different specializations including pharmacy, allied health
medical and biomedical sciences, nursing, health, and fitness. Many colleges and
universities provide all medical and allied programs, but the most sought-after courses in
India are MBBS, BDS, MS, MD, and MDS.
Many colleges provide Direct Admission in MD, MS, BDS, MDS Courses.To regulate the
academic merit, many colleges might either take into account the marks attained in the
state or university or national common entrance exam
Get Direct Admission in MD Course:
- MD stands for Doctor of Medicine and it is a 3-year post-graduate course in the
domain of medicine.
- MD Course is considered the practical direction of the MBBS course on a research
- Applicants who will complete the MD Course will get an MD degree in the specific
field of study.
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) regulates and monitors the MD course.
- Those applicants who hold MBBS Degree only can apply for MD Course.
- The Direct Admission in MD will be done based on Merit.
- The average fee of the MD Course ranges from 01 Lakh to 02 Lakhs.
- MD Specializations are, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Hospital
Administration, Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion, Microbiology,
Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Anesthesiology, Anatomy,
Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy
Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy, Endocrinology
- Consult KG2PG to get Direct Admission in MD Course.
Get Direct Admission in MS Course:
- MS stands for Master of Surgery and it is a 3-year full-time postgraduate degree
- Those applicants who hold M.B.B.S degree with minimum 50% (40% of marks for
SC/ST/OBC candidates) from a medical college recognized by MCI can apply for
- Many governments, private, and deemed colleges offer MS course.
- Admission to MS course will be done based on merit or Entrance-exam.
- Many colleges conduct counseling and hire applicants through merit-list arranged
by state-wise universities or colleges.
- Limited colleges directly admit applicants for the MS course.
- Consult KG2PG to get Direct Admission in MS Course.
- The average fee of MS Course ranges from 10,000 to 10 Lacs
- MS Specializations are General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Oto-
Rhino-Laryngology, Cosmetic surgery, Cardio-thoracic surgery, Paediatric
surgery, Plastic surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Get Direct Admission in BDS Course:
- BDS stands for BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery and the BDS course is a UG
course in the field of dentistry.
- BDS course assists an aspirant to become a dentist.
- The duration of this course ranges from 3 to 5 years.
- To get admission to BDS Course, applicants need to qualify for the senior
secondary examination with 50% marks.
- Applicants must have Intermediate mark sheet from a recognized board or
- It is necessary to have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects in
- Many colleges provide Direct Admission in BDS through counseling procedure.
- The average fee of the BDS course ranges from INR 50,000 to INR 12 lacs.
- BDS Specializations are Prosthodontics, Crown& Bridge, Conservative Dentistry &
Endodontics, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Periodontology, Oral &
Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Pedodontics & Preventive
Get Direct Admission in MDS Course:
- Master of Dental Surgery or MDS is a postgraduate degree course, in the medical
- The duration of Master of Dental Surgery is 3 years.
- The candidate must be an Indian National / Person of Indian Origin Citizen of
- Applicants must have possessed BDS Degree to get admission in MDS.
- Master of Dental Surgery or MDS course follows an annual system over semester
- MDS Specializations are Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Periodontology,
Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery,
Orthodontics, and Oral Medicine and Radiology.
- KG2PG provides Direct Admission in MDS in Top Private Medical Colleges in
Delhi, Bangalore, etc.
KG2PG, Best Consultants in India for Direct Admission in MD, MS, BDS, MDS
- KG2PG Consultants are always here to help you with regular or normal budgets
and guiding you all in taking determined choices for selecting the Best Course,
Best Medical College in Delhi, Bangalore, Uttar Pradesh, etc.
- KG2PG makes sure the admission one of the reputed colleges depends on the
choices given by the applicant.
- KG2PG offers Pre-Admission training to applicants or group to get Direct
Admission in MD, MS, BDS, MDS Courses in favourite colleges.
- KG2PG offers the correct information and guidance for MD, MS, BDS, MDS
admission through management quota.
- KG2PG provides complete information for UG (Undergraduate), PG (Postgraduate)
and other research courses.
- We assist you to get direct admission in top medical colleges in all over India.
- After completion of MD, MS, BDS, MDS course, one has to forcibly work in the
hospital attached to the medical university or college or in any other recognized
hospital allowed in some medical colleges, for 01 year.
KG2PG Admission helps the candidates to select the best college for MD, MS, BDS, MDS
course through expert counselling, skills, and knowledge. You can visit our website that
is www.kg2pgadmissions.com daily to get latest updates about Direct Admission in
MD, MS, BDS, MDS.
KG2PG Admission Consultants meet applicants and parents separately to provide
particular advice on study options and study plans to meet separate needs. If you have
any query regarding How to Get Direct Admission in India for MD, MS, BDS, MDS, then
you can simply ask us by dropping your query in the comment box. Contact KG2PG to
get Direct Admission in Medical College for MD, MS, BDS, MDS Course.